STATEMENT OF FAITH
We at Seeker Springs believe the following statements and base our ministry around these beliefs. We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, most true Christians agree. We desire to allow for freedom of conviction on other doctrinal matters, provided that any interpretation is based upon the Bible alone, and that no such interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the ministry to which God has called us.
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He came to earth being supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative, substitutionary, and complete sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to the earth -- personally, visibly and bodily -- to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God eternally.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
10. We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world and to disciple believers.
11. We exhort the people of God everywhere to stand by these great truths, and to contend earnestly for the faith which our God has, in His Holy Word, delivered unto the saints.